An educational meeting will be held concerning the 2021 Assessment Revaluation for the Town of North Bend Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 3:00 PM. The meeting will be presented by the Town Assessor, Gardiner Appraisal Service, LLC. There will be a presentation explaining the revaluation process followed by a question and answer session.
If you have any questions concerning this process, contact Gardiner Appraisal Service, LLC at 608-943-8009.
A revaluation of property within the Town of North Bend is scheduled to be completed for the 2021 assessment year.
The project will begin in fall of 2020 and will be completed in the fall of 2021.
An assessor or the assessor’s staff is able to enter the land or construction site, other than a building, agricultural land or pasture, or a livestock confinement area, of another if all of the following apply:
1. The assessor or the assessor’s staff enters the land in order to make an assessment on behalf of the state or a political subdivision.
2. The assessor or assessor’s staff enters the land on a weekday during daylight hours, or at another time as agreed upon with the land owner.
3. The assessor or assessor’s staff spends no more than one hour on the land.
4. The assessor or assessor’s staff does not open doors, enter through open doors, or look into windows of structures on the land.
5. The assessor or the assessor’s staff leaves in a prominent place on the principal building on the land, or on the land if there is not a principal building, a notice informing the owner or occupant that the assessor or the assessor’s staff entered the land and giving information on how to contact the assessor.